Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Memoir

I think I am ready to start sending out the query letter for the Memoir.  It's been too long and I've always known the right time will come.  It's been over two years since I've worked on my book.  Something has always come up distracting me from really finishing it up.  Now, I have run out of excuses and have recently wrote the query.  It just needs to be typed out and  send  out.

I'm set up to work from home starting tomorrow.  Boy it's about time.  I love it because I can write in between calls.  We have been so slow lately that they've been volunteering people off.   My job is so convenient 'cause it allows me a lot of privileges.  Especially when it come to my writing. 

Like it's been said before, luck plays a minute part in this journey.  If anything should happen, it will happen because of hard work, relentless toil and adamant determination.   Something I've been lacking recently.  No matter, I am thrilled and excited to begin the process once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment