Friday, May 27, 2011

Raven

So he finally released his single.  In a single day he had over 600 viewers and that was quite thrilling.  It's amazing how this Facebook and other media business works.  You just need to know how to use them to your advantage.  "Karaline" is that name of his song and he sings it good.  This son of mine is so creative.  Especially with his music.  It's catchy and fun to listen to, not to mention clean.  Something that everyone from kids to adults can listen to and sway to.

Fusi did the artwork and I'm so pleased that they work together as a team.  My son is happiest when his wife is happy and I love that about them.  I pray all my children will find love like "that" in their own marriage.  Lately there's been so many broken marriages from families that I've known and it's sad.  I want my children to marry once and make it work.  It takes a lot of work to make a marriage last and for it to be a happy one at that.  They need to make the right choice.

As for my Memoir, I haven't sent out the Query yet 'cause I'm working on correcting and rewriting.  I want to make sure that my manuscript is ready when they want to see it.  I don't want to send the query and when it's time for them to see the  manuscript that it's still not ready.  So much to do but I seem to be dragging my feet.  Time is money and money is what I lack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment