Monday, September 26, 2011

So grateful

Overwhelmed with gratitude during Sacrament to-day at church.   For all the bounteous blessings that Heavenly Father has blessed me with.  Especially for my family, friends and also more specifically, the
gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives.  Without this gospel, I truly don't know where I"d be with my family.
This gospel is a gospel of happiness, peace and an endless fountain of knwoledge.  I love being a member
of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 

To-day I thought about my son Eld. Toki and how he has lost himself in the service of God.  What perfect timing in his adulthood life to make that choice for him to go and serve his mission.  He's been out for more then a year already and have less then a year more to go.  Every time I hear from him, my heart explodes with joy and love for this son of mine.   He has baptized many souls and have been called back to the island of Maui to be a Zone Leader.  How thrilling it is to have your children walk in the light of Jesus Christ.  It gives me peace to know that throught these two years, he will build a sure foundation for himself as the future itself remains bleak, unpredictable and unclear.  It will give him strength to better prepare himself to be
a great father and a great priesthood holder for his future family to be.  I pray Eld. Toki will find a "Virtuous" woman for their price is "far above rubies". 

Can't believe this month is almost over.  Truly days now just flies by like minutes.  Fast and furious.  I need to make every moment count. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment