Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Grap a Button

Woo hoo, it's quite thrilling to finally learn how to "Grap A Button" "Crop" and "Chop".  I've been grapping in vain  the SITSGIRLS button for the hundredth times and could not for the life of me, do it.  It took my daughter 3 seconds to show me how to do it.  I tried the Control C before but didn't know where to go from there and how to post it.  She came, did what I did with the Control button, went into Java something something, click and then paste.  There it is!  Wow.  Why couldn't it work for me before.  Just spell it out for me, why don't you. 

How do these kids catch on so fast to all these non-stop left-right clicking?  Control C,D and E.  Then to top it off all these paste, copy and  Shift, Alt and Delete.  They make it look so easy.   I totally need to take a computer class.  Really need to update my computer skills.  It's so rusty it creaks.

Now I just need to know how to upload, download and sideload music, photos, videos and all to my computer and from there to my blog.  Freak, I feel like I'm a hundred years old behind technology.   So ancient and dull.  I always feel like I'm a step behind everything.  I mean EVERYTHING except when it comes to computer skills,  I'm a thousand steps behind on that!!!  Either that or my brain is slowly rotting away. 
 

1 comment:

  1. My kids are really good with the computer too because they have computer lab at school. It takes me months to figure stuff out but them....they just do a couple clicks here and there and it's done.

    ReplyDelete