Friday, January 6, 2012

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

"Is she insane!  Has she gone berserk!"  Was the first thoughts that entered my mind when I saw the $12 million home flattened to oblivion.  Flattened, leveled and if I may say so , stomped, stumped and trampled upon.  And then laughter sets in as I thought of Elen.  I wanted to roll on the floor laughing at how funny this is.  Do I even blame her?   "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"S C O R N E D!  


This woman was hoodwinked.  Yes.  HOODWINKED, DUPED AND FOOLED IN PUBLIC.  Bare for the whole wide world to see.  From here until kingdom come, no one will ever forget what Tiger Wood did to her.  So, even is she seems a little insane, it must have been greatly liberating for her to destroy this $12 million mansion.  Of course, placed in her shoes, and having no money as I do now, I could be a little self-righteous and say, "I'll donate the house to the poor and needy".  But this, this tops it all.  
"Tiger Woods’ ex-wife bulldozes $12 million home".

Yes, Elen may seem a little crazy, but after going through hell, I say she has a right to be.  She received numerous hate comments on Yahoo.  About this and that, but when it comes down to it, it's her money.  Legally has the  right to it through marriage and she can do whatever the hell she wants with it.  I only wished she had saved the furnitures for me.  Lord knows we're in need of new couches this new year.  LOL.

So this weekend, we have too many things going on.  Another funeral, wedding, youth dance for the kids on top of having to work.  I love my life.  Wouldn't have it any other way except a little more money would do.  Yoo hoo is all I can say about Tiger Woods' ex-wife.  Next time you decide to destroy a $12 million dollar mansion.  Perhaps you can STOP, TAKE A DEEP BREATH and share your wealth with those who are less fortunate.  Peace. 


5 comments:

  1. I saw that and totally giggled too! Hey, at least he wasn't IN it at the time, right?? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hadn't hear about this- off to check off links. And good for her

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I hadn't heard she had done it. Go Elen!! I bet it was very satisfying. Thank you for visiting me on my SITS day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had heard some story about the house not being built to code to withstand a hurricane or something like that and that was her reasoning for knocking down the house. And then I also heard that she allowed Habitat for Humanity to come in and take whatever items they wanted before the house was destroyed.

    Bur who knows....that could all be false info.

    ReplyDelete