Thursday, May 31, 2012

What a Life!

Talk about fast and furious.  I feel like I've lived in a Race Car Tracks these past few days.    Zooming and zipping through life.  Navigating here and there between my family, my parents, work and my siblings.  Here are just a few things that took place while I wasn't here blogging:

*My son's Mixtape is doing great.  He's already getting a lot of positive feedback from the public and a lot of exposure.  This is his very first one and it's doing great.

*My husband is angry and will remain angry because our daughter Sisilia moved out.   The;  "When in Rome, do as Romans do" just doesn't fly with him.  Within our Tongan culture, there is no such thing as kids moving out until they are married and it doesn't matter how old you are.

*Son who's serving a mission got transferred to Mililani, Oahu in Hawaii.  He's got 2 more months before he gets to come home.

*Finally found a Zumba place close by to my new home so I've recommitted myself to Zumba.  Such an awesome workout.  It's at 5:30 in the morning and it's insane that I can actually get up and get myself there at this hour.

This coming up weeks are going to be super busy.  Graduations and all.  In and out of state.  







3 comments:

  1. Zumba - cool, at 5:30AM - crazy! Ha-ha! It's great you can get up and work out at the hour, but I don't know where you find the energy! :) Dnaica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are amazingly talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zumba will do you good with all that activity you're expecting. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete