Saturday, January 5, 2013

Starting With a Bang!

This year literally started with a Bang.  That bang is a result of a car crash.  My son Leli called while were putting new tires on my daughter's car, that he crashed his brand new car he just got about 5 months now.  A 2012 Jetta VW.  The only thing that mattered to me was that he is okay and not hurt from the crash.  It was a three car accident.  He was on the process of changing lanes, and while looking back over his shoulders, there was a car ahead of him who rear-ended another car infront so Leli ran into it.  The front car took off and they only got a partial license plate. 

Fortunately, he's got full coverage on that car but the car is not what's important to me.  What's important is that he is alive and well and I couldn't be more grateful to God for it could have been worse.  When he called and I hear his voice telling me he got into a car crash, I asked him if he's okay.  I love my Leli and all my children.  I don't think I can bear it if I get those types of phone call informing me that anything dreadful is happening to them.

Another welcoming surprise is that my daughter-in-law is pregnant.  I will be a grandmother this coming July and I am lost for words with excitement and joy.  "I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER!!"  For five years they were unable to conceive.  We pretty much gave up hope on them.  My son, I think, got himself used to the idea of not having any children.  Well, the Lord has other plans so my beautiful Fusi, that's her name, is pregnant.  Sadly she's sick like a dog!  Morning sickness, throwing up and not keeping anything in.  She runs I.V. at home and have lost a grip of weight.  Pray that she'll be okay. 

So much for 2013.  It's going to be a SPECTACULAR year. 




1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What fantastic news!!! Grandma!!! :)
    And thank God your son is okay!

    ReplyDelete