Friday, February 8, 2013

Lesson Learned

It got ugly yesterday.  That's all I'm going say for now.  What I knew was going to happen, happened and I saw it coming a long time ago but my husband chose not to listen to me.  So, in all life's lesson, this one is learned.  A bit too late and not short of tearing all our lives apart.  However, the Lord always has a solution for every problem and a way to teach us all a lesson.  Then he allows us to work on putting all the pieces of lives back together again, with His help of course.  One I am always counting on and He has never failed me. 

If we chose to hold grudges and not forgive, then there's a deeper pit lying within everyone of us that remains bitter, angry and unforgiving.  I myself have been, what some may claim,  "cursed with a kind heart".  Not that I mind at all and it definitely is not a curse but there are some who thinks that it is indeed a curse.   Many years back, we went to this Medicine Woman, a lady who by looking into our eyes, can tell us everything that is wrong with us.  She can see cancer, if you have it or any kind of sickness or disease presumably.  She took one look into my eyes and she said,  "You have the biggest heart ever.  A big, big heart."  And she smiled and that was that.

I love people and I see goodness is every one.  My husband says that I'm naive and gullible.  When things happens to prove me wrong, he'd say "I told you so".  But this doesn't blur my vision of seeing goodness, sweetness and mercy in others. Not matter how flawed they are, I try to understand where they're coming from and why they do the things they do.  So many things have happened in my life that had it happened to anyone else, would cripple them with anger and rage.

Yes,  I get can angry and disappointed but have learned to let things go and not hold anything against anyone.  Nor remain angry after the sun goes down.  When a new sun rises, my hopes are renewed and I'm looking forward to a new beginning and a second chance.  Everyone and everything deserves a second chance.  This is the story of my life and I'd have it no other way.  I love this life and the people in it.  So precious and wonderful. 

2 comments:

  1. :( I think you are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right: we all deserve a second chance.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete