Monday, April 22, 2013

Good Riddance!

All I can say about this past week is, "I'm so glad it's over, gone and done with."

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

It was one of those weeks where I felt like hiking my skirt up and run naked in the streets (and that would have been a terrifying sight), pull my hair out and scream at the top of my lungs:  "Can I at least be sick for one day people!"

Do I even deserve a sick day?  I mean with all the mothering, nurturing and love I showed everyone else, I can at least lay in bed and be sick, have someone put a thermometer in my mouth and a cold towel on my forehead and say.  "Here mommy, you're going to be just fine.  I'm going to take care of you"

Bah Humbug! 

How heavenly that would be to be sick and have people take care of me when I need them to.   Because I was sick like a dog delirious with a fever and a water fountain flowing out of my nose, plus a headache the size of Australia. ( the biggest island on earth and that's what my headache felt like).  To make is worse, I can hear waterworks in my head!  I thought I was on the verge having a water stroke or something.

But NOOOO, everyone else has to be sick at the same time including my darling husband who seems to be sick every day of the year now.  Well, not that I mind him being sick but damn, I just wanted to have a decent miserable sick day or night.  Is that too much to ask?

So I was miserably sick for a total of 2 days but I only got to lay down on my bed in total of 5 hours over all because I still had to work, I can't miss work cause it's a new job and I'm in training.  Still had to drop off, pick up kids, cook, shop, clean, wash, make sure everyone got their dose of medication, morning before leave to work and in the middle of the night when I'm in agony of being sick!   I was a walking zombie the whole week. 

Until Sunday of course, where I went to church and the good Lord fixed my annoyed heart and pampered me with his love.  Sundays always saves and cures me of all my sickness in my mind, body, heart and soul.  That is one day that I am forever grateful for. 

I am just glad it's a brand new week and a brand new start.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I just did a post called Good Riddance. LOL

    ReplyDelete