Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Heart Is Full

A day well spent.  What more can a mother ask for?  All I wanted this Mother's Day was to have my children spent a day with me.  My wish was granted and MY HEART IS FULL!  All seven of them.  Usually on Sundays they'd be gone to their own wards and with friends.  To-day, I felt like the Mother Hen gathering her chicks under her wings.  It was sweet and joyful.  It touched me deeply that they were so eager to please and I loved every moment spent with them.  They are my greatest treasures.

Early this morning I was served breakfast, then I head off to the Cemetery because I missed my mother terribly.  I'm not one to show the vulnerable side of me and give in to crying.  This day, I was a water pot.   I went and sat with her and thought of all the wonderful ways she has influenced my life.  As a mother, a career woman, a nurturer and care giver.

I wanted to thank her from the bottom of my heart.  For everything I am to-day it's because of my beloved mother.  As mother's we've got so many different roles to play.  We are everything to our children.  We are Care givers,  Comforters,  Peace Makers and Taxi Drivers.  We have so many different roles and we love everyone of them.  I hope every one had a great mother's day..

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day. It sounds like a special one.

    ReplyDelete