Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"Unrecognizable Renee Zellweger"!




https://www.yahoo.com/style/renee-zellweger-in-february-2014-left-the-100595544533.html

How I felt when I first took a glance at her face was this:  "Throwing my hands up in the air shaking my head in disgust and disbelief".  That's how!  Why Why Why do these people butchered an already beautiful and God-given face to put on a stranger's face?   Were they so dissatisfied and unhappy with the way they look!  Obviously or otherwise they wouldn't do it. 

Noooooooo!!! was all I could think of as I was speechless by the alteration.

I must admit I was shocked at the drastic modification that has been done to her already beautiful face.  Like a piece of fabric sewn together overnight and sadly, doesn't come close to the original.  I could understand a nip and a tuck here and there to make a face youthful and vibrant.   What I don't understand is the complete wipe out of your original face to a brand new unrecognizable one.  She has cut, sawed or lasered a piece of herself away and it can not be restored again.  Her face was perfect to me.

These Hollywood people of fame and fortune seems to never be satisfied with their lives, their looks and their money.  They live their life like the actors that they play on the screen.  BIG and always wanting to be someone else.  So confident living someone elses skin that when it comes to their own, they seem to loose track of their individuality and uniqueness as human beings.  Their own reality repels them, and I think this is what drives them to undergo so much plastic surgery and so much more in their lifetime. 

It's almost impossible not to tell who underwent surgery because they all look the same.  The fuller lips with square mouths, perfect forehead and nose without an ounce of a wrinkle. etc etc etc.  They need to embrace their beautiful existence for they are beautiful people.  Growing old is beautiful and undeniable.  BE your own true self.  I can't believe I'm never going to see her again.  Well, maybe with her old movies but still....I love the old face.  Boooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment