Thursday, January 29, 2015

The struggle in real!

If anyone ask me how my new year is starting out, I'd muffled a laugh and say, "It's going but at a very very slow pace".  Reluctant to say, when one part of your life is unsuccessful, the other parts doesn't really count because it still leaves you feeling incomplete and dissatisfied.  Everything in my life is going well except for work  When work doesn't bring in the money that we need to pay our bills and survive, then burdensome and unnecessary worries take over my mind and pretty much sabotage the inner joy and peace one is suppose to have everyday.  Who has time for that? The main purpose of this life is to have JOY.  So every word I jot down here, is miraculously lightening my mood this instant.  This is why I love writing.  I'm sure by the end of this paragraph, I will already be feeling grateful for what I have and more focus on what steps I need to take next.

Blogging has become far and rare in between.  Sarcastically, my computer runs at the same pace with my life, very slow.  So what should take 15 minutes on the computer, may take up to 2 days to complete.  LOL.  I need a new computer and I need a break.  The struggle is real for sure but my faith in God gives me that hope and light at the end of the tunnel.  No matter how dark I feel in certain moments in my life, He pulls me through and assure me , things will turn out okay.  I just need to be more creative in ways to support my family for money is always the issue.  I might as well work for MacDonald instead of working for a law firm. 

I'm hanging on to this work mainly because of my husband's insurance.  At this point, he's got too many medication he needs and if I quit, I don't know what's going to happen but I definitely need a new job.  I am so thankful for my son Petueli.  This guy is just helping us left and right.  Everything he does, he does for his family and  I don't want him to keep helping us.  I want him to find a wife and move on with his own life but that doesn't seem it's going to happen any time soon.  He works 2 jobs and in-between jobs he sleeps, eats and once in every blue moon,  go somewhere.  He said he's content with exactly where his life is right now.   He's doesn't want to go to school and he doesn't have any big dreams he says which I'm pretty sure is an ABOMINATION before God given the talents this guy has.  LOL.  I love my Leli. 

Well, I forgot to mention I just got a second job doing Tongan translation.  That is starting to-day.  I'm excited to see how this job fares.  I applied back in November and just now able to start.  I am looking forward to a successful year this year of 2015.  Funny how when you think things are finally going right, there always will be something to give us a setback.  But that is what life is all about.  Moving forward.  Fighting and overcoming.  Yes we will prevail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment