Sunday, April 16, 2017

Life goes on

Can't believe it's Easter already.  Pretty soon April will be done with and then going into May.  March and April has been such busy months for my family.  3 family members left the home.  Hubby to Tonga.  Pati on a mission and Mahonrai to AZ for school.  I miss my family and can't get over how quickly time has gone by.  Yesterday they were all under one roof.  To-day, they are all over the place.  I love my family and words just can't express how much.  I just hope they know how much they mean to me.

April have 3 birth dates.  Mahonrai turns 21, Beverly turned 16 and Leli turned 28.  What a life this is.  Feels like a movie and there's no turning back.  I'm in awe with the mystery of time.  How fast it comes and where it goes.  I guess the only sure moment is the "present".  This is where we actually breath and live.  This "now".  This "moment".  My children were just babies a few years ago.  Now they're all grown up and leaving home.  I long for them and yet I'm consoled with the thought that I did the same things too when I was a young woman.  Left home and start my own path.  I only pray that where ever this life takes them, that they will find joy in the journey and happiness in their own homes.  

This world is swiftly reeling by.  Time is precious and priceless.  Need to always make it count.  Every moment, every second and every hour is a gift.  My two youngest girls are relentless and head strong when it comes to dating.  I guess I shouldn't complain too much about them because I was the same way when I was their age.  The only exception is, I had my head on straight when I dated.  These two seems to go all out.  Got me to drive to Idaho and back in one night.  Got me to be a push-over when it comes to phone time. 

This Easter Day, my cup runneth over with love.  Love of God and Christ as they are the reason why we're all here in this amazing life.  Grateful for the gift of Atonement and the Resurrection.  That we don't have to die in our sins if we repent and that we are all going to live again after Death.  Death is but a path we all have to go through to get to the real thing.  Eternal Life.  That's where all our happy ever afters will be.  Life goes on after death.  What a miracle and a blessing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment